Antonio Williams was signed as a UDFA out of college after a stellar career for the Tarheels, but was recently released. Well he is back again.
In his final year at UNC, he appeared in 12 games at running back and on special teams. He combined for 322 rushing yards and three rushing TDs on 48 attempts, last year and that was enough for the Bills to sign him.
Well, we are learning he is on his way back to the Bills, but this time on the practice squad. The Bills love his ability.
Antonio Williams recently returned to UNC as a student assistant running backs coach while he finishes his degree, but you cannot pass on this opportunity. This is his third stint with the team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- You know what, I give credit where it is due. The Jets secondary did well. Bless Austin is maybe the best young pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- That was a great game too! I knew Kroft would eat. Their backers were banged up. Good job by Daboll twitter.com/haprusak/statu…
about 12 mins ago
- Y’all are going to turn the corner. Trust in Joe! Good dude twitter.com/jordankendall5…
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Buffalo Bills are expected to work out TE Alex Ellis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/alex-e… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gdP87wzU7J
about 16 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Freeman ankle injury update; How many weeks will he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/devont… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago