Can you believe it? The Rock is part owner now of the XFL and it stays in the WWE circle.
This is straight from a report from Sportico:
The XFL has been sold to a group that includes former WWE star Dwayne “The Rock’’ Johnson, giving the bankrupt football league the kind of star power that may draw even non-sports fans.
Johnson, an actor, and producer who played college football at the University of Miami, teamed up with Gerry Cardinale’s RedBird Capital to buy the league just hours before a planned auction was scheduled to begin.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hey @gmfb get at me I’m serious I know @MarquetteKing would love to come on! @KyleBrandt @nateburleson @PSchrags… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Hey @KyleBrandt we need to get my boy @MarquetteKing on @gmfb We can make it happen! Let’s Do this! We need to fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Seth Williams, WR, Auburn University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/seth-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JIbYfhl6ln
about 35 mins ago
- Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey will not play today, he was placed on the COVID-19 list nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/maurki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago