Disclaimer: Before you read this you are going to say I am a Bills fan I didn’t say anything, this is not for you. This is for the Bills fans that are tweeting stupid stuff to the best player on the team for a decision about putting his family first.
I have been a Buffalo Bills fan my entire life, and while I believe on paper this year the Bills have a good shot to dominate their division and cause havoc on the AFC playoffs, some of the Bills fans are already starting to ruin the vibe.
Yesterday, Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre’Davious White who has been all about the Bills and embraced the team mentioned that he may not play this season because he was nervous about getting his child and family sick from COVID-19.
Well some of those crazy Bills fans that jump through tables, began to criticize former LSU standout. They were calling him selfish, and not thinking about the team, and it was almost disgusting to read some of the tweets.
This morning Tre’Davious finally responded, and just like that the fans who were criticizing him just upset him.
“Crazy that me choosing my family’s wellbeing over a game comes with so called fans attacking and questioning me and saying I’m selfish,” White tweeted “No you guys are selfish for thinking that football is bigger than life. Oh by the way my girl’s grandfather passed from COVID. U understand now?”
It seems that White and his family are very nervous about the sickness, especially with someone in his family dying. The Bills fans are great, but some are over the top. I am sorry, no player should be questioned for their decision, they all have families, and whether or not you agree, you do not have the right to criticize them because you do not know what they are going through.
Tre’Davious White is up for a big time contract, and he is making a decision to make sure he and his family are safe and some fans are criticizing it. They are being selfish for real.
At the end of the day, we will know his decision, but if the Bills fans want to keep the best cornerback in the league, they may want to stop talking trash to him…… before he changes his mind about our culture.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:If the Jets lose to the Broncos who are starting Brett Rypien, then Adam Gase should be fired… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- The Deion Effect twitter.com/jacksonstateu/…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago