- Name: Terrence Wilson
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 195
- Position: Running back
- College: Charleston Southern
- Twitter: @Terrencewil26
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Shealys BBQ
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I think it’s my vision and my ability to make people miss in open space. With my size, I think I do a good job of making people miss between the tackles
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my Mom a house and donate some to charity
What has been your biggest failure?
• I’ve failed at a lot but don’t think one was worse than another one.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My sense of humor
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Jarrod Stanley our Cornerback
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yes, I have a couple “Lil T” is what they call me back home and “T-Wil” is what everybody calls me.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Business, and if I don’t make it then I will like to open my own businesses, a restaurant, or something.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Going to a Steelers game, actually haven’t went to one but I’m speaking into existence
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Miley Cyrus, Party in USA
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Martin Lawrence hands down best actor
Who is your favorite football team?
• Pittsburgh Steelers #HereWeGo
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “Stay away” especially what’s going on right now
What is your biggest fear?
• To lose a family member or close friend
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I can’t just name one player it’s just some of them that’s really good and don’t get the love or recognition on that level. I can name 10 people or more.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I’m real silent on game day, not cause I’m nervous or scared but I like to play the game in my head up until kickoff and until I make a play. Also, I have a big appetite for game day!
Do you have any hobbies?
• I love to play basketball, and read.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Definitely, Tarik Cohen. His speed and vision and elusiveness. Love watching him play, really just his ability to make plays in different aspects of the game.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My high school coach “Jerry Brown” when coming into high school as a 9th grader he believed in me right away and seen somethings in me I never would’ve seen without him. He showed me that I can be something in life by taking a chance with a 5’6, 150 pound RB.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family, the support they have shown me since day one with playing this sport I love and unbelievable and even outside of football, just motivates me so I can one day give back to them.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Someone send me a link to Hell in a Cell via DM #HIAC
about 5 hours ago
- Devin Booker did that! Happy for my Suns
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Gardner-Webb University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Gardner-Webb University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...