Hello I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read Robert’s interview here and follow his journey on Twitter @TheHayesJr
- What energy do you bring onto the football field?
I bring that swagger mentality that’s confidence when I’m on the field because that’s where I get to have freedom I work so much and this what I love to do.
2. What is your favorite workout?
Speed and agility because that works on my hips also to have quick feet to be able to flip and turn and get out of breaks to guard receivers during their routes.
3. Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player and explain why?
- 2). Footwork
- 3). Focus
1).Skill’s first because you got to be athletic to play cornerback it’s not simple something you have to learn. 2). Footwork is next cause you need this to perform at a high level to be efficient because guarding receivers you get all kinds of releases also playing off man learning how to break and where to break. 3). Focus being able to dial in on your man where to look at when guarding the guy or even when you are tackling. Helps you more on the task in the game even when you are fatigue, different formations and etc.
4.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
Playing in Tampa Bay Buccaneers stadium was a great experience.
Check out more Free Agent Interviews
5.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
I don’t see things as a challenge I would say I really see it as opportunities to grow and to learn from.
6. If your life was a TV show what would you call it and why?
The chosen 1 because I went through a lot of and still going through obstacles coming from a kid who lost everything to Hurricane Katrina, losing a twin brother as a baby being the man of the house early also being the first to graduate from a university
7. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Coming back down 30-9 after half to beat Tulsa to win in triple overtime, being able to play with people that I can call my brothers for life.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Always watch football at a young age on TV so mom took me to go sign me up for little league to get me out of the house.
9. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset is to go out there to make plays, do my job and have fun doing it.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would get a player that’s ready to show up for work everyday, who can play anywhere in the secondary also who can adjust to any scheme they have whether it’s playing man to man or a zone corner and ready to make plays!
11. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
That’s a tough one. I’ll choose Tre’davious White because his knowledge of the game and we are from the same state so it’s like he’ll understand where I come from.
12. What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
To be defensive player of the year working my way to be like one of the greats and be able to give the game everything I had.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago