- Name: MJ Dumas
- Height: 6’3”
- Weight: 310 lbs
- Position: OG
- College: Villanova University
- Twitter: @MJDumas75
- Instagram: mjdumas67
What is your major/minor? Did you participate in any other activities or campus organizations other than football?
My major is Communication, and I minor in Japanese and Chinese. Unfortunately, I have not participated in any other organizations.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Many of my teammates say I bring life to the room because I’m funny.
What kind of role do you see yourself in on the team? What scheme and/or position suits your skill set?
I see myself as someone who is always there for his teammates and is vocal when need be. Whatever scheme has me pulling or pass setting suits me best.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
I’d have to say Bill Murray from W&M. He was tough to move at times.
Which one of your teammates impresses you the most?
Definitely Forrest Rhyne. His work ethic and grind continues to amaze me.
Describe a time in your life when you were able to overcome a struggle.
After I tore my ACL freshman year I struggled to get back to my old self. I trained non stop until I finally got most improved that next year.
If you didn’t play football, what other sport would you play?
Probably soccer. I was a good goalie back in high school.
What is something that you are most proud of? What would you say is your biggest achievement?
To both of these questions I’d definitely say graduating this past spring.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Describe one of the most memorable plays of your collegiate career.
The last drive vs Towson last year to take the game into OT. Almost all the plays were passes and the whole O line was on a different level.
Do you have a favorite athlete or professional team? Is there a player that you model your game after?
Favorite player is Quenton Nelson, and my favorite team is the Colts. I try to have the same edge and nasty demeanor like Quenton Nelson.
Who is your favorite music artist? What gets you pumped before a game?
At the moment Trippie Redd. Watching hardest hits montages gets me pumped before a game.
What is your favorite comfort food?
Extra cheesy Mac n cheese
Do you have a favorite movie or actor?
What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies? Any secret talents?
Work on my lineman techniques and play video games.
Who or what motivates you the most?
My parents and grandparents. Seeing them proud of my success is the best thing ever.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago