Everyone has to remember the story when Manti Te’o the star linebacker from Notre Dame found out that he had been catfished by a family friend Ronaiah Tuiasosopo. Tuiasosopo changed his voice and acted like a female and Te’o thought he had a girlfriend. Well his girlfriend at the time was named Lennay Kekua, who ended up dying reportedly in 2012 with a battle of cancer. Well, it was never real, and Te’o was duped.
Well, Te’o is getting the last laugh, because he married a beautiful girl recently. According to TMZ Sports, Te’o married Jovi Engbino on the beach in La Jolla, California.
She is real yall, and she is gorgeous.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is huge twitter.com/nbcnews/status…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Running Backs will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Wide Receivers will play this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Congrats twitter.com/nathanshack19/…
about 45 mins ago