- Name: JUSTICE ALLIN
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 185
- Position: RB/WR/KR
- College: McMaster University
- Twitter: @Justiceallin2
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The Old Spaghetti Factory in my opinion is the best restaurant in Toronto. It is the best because it holds a lot of my favourite memories such as birthdays, dates and recruiting visits.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film I hope people notice many things such as my size as a running back. I hope that it is clear that height does not matter. I am a versatile athlete that has explosive speed and that has potential to make big plays with or without the ball.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lottery, I would spend money on my mom. I’d buy her a house or a car. Because she has been there for me through everything. So, if I was lucky enough to win the lottery, I would spend it on my mom.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure is that I wasn’t a better role model for my younger sister. Watching her grow up in life I see a lot of myself in her. She excels at the same sports I used to play, and she even played football! But I see her making the same mistakes I made in life. I wish I was a better role model because I failed in being a good big brother to my sister. I could have been so much better.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• My Offensive Guard Jakub Szott. The most dedicated and he puts 110% into everything he does
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I have had many nicknames throughout my life including; Just, J, Just-Ice, Juice, Heinz, and even Mighty Mouse. My favorite nickname that I have been called as the “Comeback Kid”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree will be a Bachelor of Arts in the Social sciences department at McMaster University. My dream job is to be a police officer. I have been always been fascinated by the job a police officer has to fulfill. I believe I would be able to take a chance if I were to become a police officer one day.
What is your coolest life moment?
•Probably winning a championship with any team playing any sport. Or jumping off a 50ft cliff in Muskoka
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Any Post Malone song or Aerosmith- Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• King Bach because we can look simar at times and because we have the same type of humor
Who is your favorite football team?
• NFL: The Philadelphia Eagles CFL: The Hamilton Ti-Cats
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “Will not Quit” would be my label.
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear in life is not reaching my full potential. I would have wasted the support and time of so many if I don’t reach my full potential. Also do not like the dark, or spiders
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Miles Sanders, running back from Philadelphia. He is underrated because of his size but he is most definitely a top 5 RB in the NFL
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- Wake up in the morning and listen to Post Malone.
- Have a shower and brush my teeth.
- Then make breakfast or go to Tim Horton’s in the morning.
- Get to the locker room, stretch/hydrate
- Go on the field listening to music getting loose
- Then go out for pregame
- Following pregame, I put on little Wayne or post Malone to calm my nerves
- Next, we have a pregame speech
- When that is over I go to my locker to get my helmet, put on Chapstick and tighter my gloves
- Then it is game time.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Hobbies I enjoy are things like working out and ultimate frisbee to stay active. I also enjoy playing Cod and doing puzzles as they are great past times. Netflix and movies are things I enjoy as well.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• If I had to compare myself to someone in the NFL I would have to say Alvin Kamara as a modern-day example. But I also compare myself to LaDainian Tomlinson because of how versatile they were.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•The biggest influence in my life would have to be my mother because she is a single parent who has raised two children. She has gone through so much in her life and still managed to be a mother and a father. She is my role model
What motivates you to work hard?
• Having played football for so long you develop friendships. Growing up and playing football with some people is amazing and life-changing. Inevitably you see and are around friends that have stopped playing football. This motivates because it gives me something to play for, they have helped me so much throughout my career it would be selfish to stop working hard in everything that I do