- Name: Jonas Scott
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 205
- Position: LB/DB
- College: Southwestern Assemblies of God University (SAGU)
- Twitter: @jscott_11
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Straight from Philly
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Effort how I fight to make every play
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• A home I want to lay down a foundation for my future family
What has been your biggest failure?
• Losing my drive during the time of injuries
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being there for them when they need me.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Malik Golden
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• When I was younger my nickname was hitstick.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in communications and I want to be an influence to people who might share the same dreams as me through every platform possible.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• I like celebrating things with the people closest to me so my coolest life moment is when the whole family gets together and we have a good time.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Lukas Graham – 7yrs
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Chadwick Boseman because of how he played Jackie Robinson in the movie 42
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Beware he likes to talk a lot
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t think Buda Baker gets enough love
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I make sure I eat properly, go over film to double-check what I learned throughout the week and I find some time to listen to music and relax
Do you have any hobbies?
• I love photography and reading/writing poetry
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Tyrann Mathieu and Earl Thomas I love the energy and heart they put into the game. Every Sunday you see the passion in their play and desire to be great.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would have to say my parents taught me to work hard and follow my dreams and to stay true to who I am.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My desire for a better life and dream of living my life different than what I mostly saw growing up. The family I want to have one day drives me. Knowing that my life can inspire somebody one day also drives me.