• Name: Jake Whitenight
• Height: 6’5″
• Weight: 250
• Position: TE
• College: Clarion
• Twitter: @jake_whitenight
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The Sandbar
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My effort and technique, I play through the whistle
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I’d take care of my family
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not being mentally prepared for my first college experience
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and passion
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Tie, RG Jake Lindner and WR Khaliq Muhammad
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Most people call me by my last name, Whitenight
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Business Management, my dream job is to become a CEO or President of my own company.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Catching a touch down in the game the week my grandfather Died
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Toes by Zac Brown Band
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Ryan Reynolds
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Don’t poke the Bear
What is your biggest fear?
• Not living up to my full potential
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Brandon Brooks
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Physically, I get to the field early, take a couple of laps, throw the ball around, and warm-up. Then I stretch with the trainers. Mentally, I go through our game plan one last time, then I talk to my teammates and try to get everyone relaxed, locked in, and confident.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Golfing, and Hiking
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Zach Ertz
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad, he has always pushed me to achieve my best and set an excellent standard on how to approach life, and football.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Making my family proud, honoring my Grandfather and the sacrifices he made for me to play, and improving my game.