• Name: Jake Whitenight
• Height: 6’5″
• Weight: 250
• Position: TE
• College: Clarion
• Twitter: @jake_whitenight
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The Sandbar
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My effort and technique, I play through the whistle
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I’d take care of my family
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not being mentally prepared for my first college experience
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and passion
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Tie, RG Jake Lindner and WR Khaliq Muhammad
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Most people call me by my last name, Whitenight
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Business Management, my dream job is to become a CEO or President of my own company.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Catching a touch down in the game the week my grandfather Died
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Toes by Zac Brown Band
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Ryan Reynolds
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Philadelphia Eagles
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Don’t poke the Bear
What is your biggest fear?
• Not living up to my full potential
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Brandon Brooks
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Physically, I get to the field early, take a couple of laps, throw the ball around, and warm-up. Then I stretch with the trainers. Mentally, I go through our game plan one last time, then I talk to my teammates and try to get everyone relaxed, locked in, and confident.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Golfing, and Hiking
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Zach Ertz
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Dad, he has always pushed me to achieve my best and set an excellent standard on how to approach life, and football.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Making my family proud, honoring my Grandfather and the sacrifices he made for me to play, and improving my game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Gardner-Webb University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- You finally made it Ron! @RantingRon716 twitter.com/rantingron716/…
about 5 hours ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Gardner-Webb University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...