Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL, CFL, XFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview with Dwayne and follow his journey on Twitter @Bigwild_62.
- What are your favorite moments from your football life?
My first game at Cal when we played in Sydney Australia. We made history.
2. What is your favorite workout?
Boxing 🥊 I box 3 times a week at Ontario boxing.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Aggressive with a strong punch I want pancakes and people on the ground.
4.Rank focus,footwork and skill based on what is most important to you as a football player?
Focus for you at one because you have to lock in to be able to be one step ahead.
Two footwork because good feet always saves the day taking good footwork can solve a lot of problems.
Three of my skills I have always have and used my skills all my natural athletic ability a big man been able to move efficiently and effectively with little residual movement.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interviews
5. What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
Texas has been so far.
6.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
The H O I ask show.
7.What type of energy do you bring onto the football field?
High energy always want to change to get back on the field and scores.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
Well I had a lot of aggression in my from youth and I was always athletic so I think it was good for me to get into football or boxing.
9.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Jason Peters, I think we play the same and I could learn a lot.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would get a beat straight out of the animal kingdom. I’m coming different, I got to film to prove my play just need a chance.
11.What do you hope to achieve as a football player going forward?
Win a super bowl, and top five in my position.
12.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
Consistency and making sure I don’t get too high or low and always overcoming obstacles.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Getting to Know: Jacob Roberts, LB, North Carolina A&T nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jacob-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NdbfarBpxV
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Post Retirement Review: Philip Rivers, Quarterback nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/philip… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8O8JAdI7eL
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Marty Hurney expected to be the new Washington Football Team’s GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/marty-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RbIVCP3A6b
about 35 mins ago
- Packers former General Manager Ted Thompson passed away at the age of 68 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ted-th… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5NNWhDHzBz
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:Doug Marrone to become O-Line Coach at Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/doug-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0DBoY7EhjG
about 42 mins ago