- Name: Casey Warming
- Height: 6’0 ft
- Weight; 250lbs
- Position: Tight End / Fullback
- College: Grambling State University
- Twitter: @TheCaseyWarming
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The Potters House Soul Food
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Blocking and physicality
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Buy my mom a house
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not winning the state championship
What do your teammates say your best quality is?
• Hard working or selfless
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would say me but since we are going with a teammate, I’ll say Damon Wilson
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• C-Dub or WhiteBoyFresh
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Degree in Criminal Justice and my dream job would be to be the head football coach of Florida State University
What is your coolest life moment?
• Coolest life moment was getting the game-winning sack in the district three-way tie breaker to win the district championship Senior year.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would I sing at karaoke night?
• Just Friends by Musiq Soulchild
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie who are you picking?
• Jason Statham
Who is your Favorite football team?
• I Grew up a Florida State Seminoles fan
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Approach with caution
What is your biggest fear?
• Growing up not having some type of success, just being average
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• James Devlin, FB for the Patriots
Take us through game day, how do you prepare?
• Make sure I get a good night sleep first, then we wake up to go eat, I like to listen to inspirational music while I eat, go back to the room an watch film till it’s time for pre-game meal, by then my phone is in DND an I’m locked in, all I’m thinking about now is playing the game, picturing myself making plays then when you pull up to the stadium it’s go time
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to be active, play games, other sports, go swimming, stuff like that
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL who would that be?
• James Devlin or Kyle Juszczyk
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My high school coach Brandon McCray, just about everything he taught me or preached to me is what I use to this day
What motivates you to work hard?
• The fact that I’ve come so far and already have accomplished what few can. Also that there are people who believe I can do it, the people who helped me become better when others didn’t give me a chance