We are hearing that the Buffalo Bills have in four players for a workout. We cannot confirm all four, but I have been able to track down three of them working out.
Who are the three players we know? Let’s break them down.
Justin Zimmer, DT, Ferris State – Justin Zimmer the former Ferris State defensive tackle is a 6030, 310 pound run stuffer who was recently on the Cleveland Browns. He was a beast at Ferris State and actually started his NFL career out in Buffalo. Buffalo signed Justin as an undrafted free agent in 2016. Zimmer has also played with the Falcons, Saints, and Montreal Alouettes.
Josiah Coatney, DT, Ole Miss – Josiah is a big boy who was recently at the Senior Bowl. He is a 6040, 325 pound pass rusher that was signed by the Pittsburgh Steelers as an undrafted player. He was recently released by the team and the Bills have him in for a workout today. He started 35 of 36 games for Ole Miss.
Tanzel Smart, DT, Tulane – A former sixth round draft pick of the Los Angeles Rams. Smart is a dog, he is only a 6010, 300 pound defensive end, but the young man is a bull. He worked with Aaron Donald and has a similar build. He has 20 tackles and one PBU in his career. He reminds me a lot of Kyle Williams. Smart is also a Louisiana native, so this would be a cool signing.
The Buffalo Bills recently signed DT Niles Scott from Frostburg State, and they have a few others on their D-Line like Vincent Taylor but I am not sure the other four defensive tackles would be released at this time as the Bills have investments in them (ie. Draft Picks, Free Agent Signings).
I know there is one more player in town, I just do not know who that player is. Stay Tuned for more information.
Whether you are an NFL fan or NBA fan BetQL has the most updated moneyline odds, lines, and spreads for both sports.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Yep, the kid is a beast. He has everything you want in a QB. I am a fan twitter.com/draftguyjimmy/…
about 44 mins ago
- Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago
- Let’s Go Kyle!!! twitter.com/raiders/status…
about 3 hours ago