- Name: Zach Stecklein
- Height: 6’6”
- Weight: 270
- Position: DE
- College: Central Washington University
- Twitter: @Zach_Steck44
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Spring Garden
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My length, the ability to control the offensive lineman with my hands and my athleticism
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest it
What has been your biggest failure?
• Probably not making the travel roster my second year in college
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Sean Gordon or Isaiah Carbajal
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• I’ve had a lot over the years, some of them are Steck, Stretch, or Dave
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Sport Business, my dream job would be a general manager for an NFL team.
What is your coolest life moment?
• When I was given the opportunity to play college football at such a great University like CWU
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Sister Christian by Night Ranger
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Matt Damon or Christian Bale
Who is your favorite football team?
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
• I really don’t like snakes
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Aaron Jones
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I usually like to keep relaxed the morning of gameday and then about an hour before game time I really try to get in the zone and listen to music looking over the game plan one last time visualizing plays that I want to make in the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like playing basketball and playing card games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I like to watch Danielle Hunter
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would say there are a lot of people that have been big influences for me, all of my coaches going back to youth showing me how fun football can be and instilled the love for the game that I have today. As well as my dad who works really hard and yet him and my mom still find ways to make it to as many of my games as they can and support me.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My teammates and how much I want to win