- Name: Wyatt Gardner
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 285
- Position: Center
- College: West Liberty University
- Twitter: @WyattGardner2
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• My favorite restaurant is probably Jakes Café; they offer the best breakfast in town.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My film will show that I am very technical and aggressive. I do my job first and finish my opponent.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would buy a several hundred-acre Ranch for me and my family to live on.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not being as academically focused in high school as I should have been.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• My friend and teammate Kenyon Felder as well as myself.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• The nickname I was given was Hagrid from Harry Potter.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• The degree I am getting is in Criminal Justice. I hope to be a game warden or become a Fire Fighter.
What is your coolest life moment?
• As of right now was meeting my adopted baby sister for the first time.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I would choose La Grange by ZZ Top
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Rory McCann
Who is your favorite football team?
• Oakland Raiders because they currently have the best offensive line.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• I have no filter.
What is your biggest fear?
• Not living up to my own expectations of myself.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Ryan Jensen
Take us through game day, how do you prepare?
• I like to get a light healthy breakfast. After that I like to get my gear on and get tapped. I like to play classic rock as I get ready. As we progress to getting on the field, I start playing heavy metal or punk music. Before we step on the field I like to pray with my teammates.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to go fishing and hunting and shooting my bow as well as working out.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I believe I am most like Alex Cappa.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom has been the biggest influence on me. She has made me mentally strong and to keep moving forward in life. She has made me realize that I should give 100% in everything I do so I have no regrets later in life.
What motivates you to work hard?
• The thought that someone else is out there trying to beat me at my sport. That in itself motivates me be the best I can be and do as much I can do everyday to be just a little bit better than the day before.
Follow Us on Facebook