- Name: Tyshawn Jones
- Height: 6 ft 0 in
- Weight: 210 pounds
- Position: Safety / Nickel Safety
- College: John Carroll University
- Twitter: @_1Ty_
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• One of the best restaurants in my hometown is a soul food restaurant called the Zanzibar. My favorite dish there would have to be their chicken and waffles.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down film the thing that sticks out to me the most is the minor details. Most times it’s the small details that can result in winning or losing a play.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• If I won the lotto the first thing I would do is find a safe place save the money and then I would start looking to invest.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I would say my biggest failure is not playing D1 college ball because I always thought I had enough talent too. With that being said I also feel that everything happens for a reason and I’m happy how everything played out.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best qualities are my work ethic and hunger to better myself. Also my competitive nature.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Michael Canganelli is the hardest working player on our team.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My nickname is pretty simple, Ty
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in exercise science but my dream job after football is finished is to flip houses and do home improvement. I love beautiful homes.
What is your coolest life moment?
• The coolest moment in my life was probably playing in the playoffs in college and high school. It always exciting and the atmosphere and energy is literally what you train so hard for in the off-season.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• El DeBarge – I like it , that song always give me good energy.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I would say Al Pacino , he had the most classic movies.
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Cleveland Browns, I love everything Cleveland !
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Highly explosive 🧨
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is quitting on myself, which I’ll never do.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I would say Kenny Vaccaro is the most underrated player in the NFL. I’ve been watching Kenny Vaccaro since he played at Texas and he isn’t talked about enough but he’s a pro bowl caliber player. I think the Titans entire secondary is underrated.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• My game day routine is pretty simple. It starts the night before. I have to get a good night rest and stretch. The day of the game I get a good breakfast and after that I just try to stay loose and listen to some good music that keeps me calm.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like anything I can compete in but my extra hobbies would be playing pick up basketball and 2k or Madden.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I normally don’t compare myself to people in the NFL but people close to me have said I remind them of Orlando Scandrick. Mainly because he makes a lot of plays blitzing off the end but he also makes plays down the field in coverage. I make similar types of plays playing Nickel. Other players how I like to watch are, Earl Thomas, Tyrann Mathieu , Jamal Adams , Vonn Bell, and Kenny Vaccaro.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother has the biggest influence on my life because she made a lot of sacrifices for my brothers and me to be in the position we’re in and she has a lot to do with why I keep going.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Honestly my mother and proving to myself I can be better is what motivates me a lot of the time.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 17, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Omardrick Douglas, LB, SE Missouri State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Koby Adu-Poku, RB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/koby-a…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:The young kid who claimed Tom Brady was a cheater on his winning science fair project has a change of heart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Bob McAdoo, Gil Perrault, Domenik Hasek, Bruce Smith, and Jim Kelly
This was really hard twitter.com/kurthaumesser8…
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...