- Name: Tyler Packer
- Height: 6’7”
- Weight: 320
- Position: OT, OG
- College: University of Calgary
- Twitter: @Typack34
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Seniors Pizza or Olive Garden.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• First thing to stick out is positioning off the defense, my first step, and my positioning.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would give back to my parents for everything they have sacrificed to get me to the places I needed to be.
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure I think is more of a flaw and it’s understand another persons frustration level and maybe taking things to far or crossing a line just so I can get “under their skin” or try to “get in their head”.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would talk about how I’m someone that is always there, I don’t skip what matters most to myself, and that whatever I do or put my mind to I do it well.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I would love to say it’s myself and that I make my O-Line work very hard but my close friend Logan Bandy and I have always pushed each other to achieving what matters most to our team and sacrificing to get better together. So I will have to go with Logan.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Throughout my childhood my nickname was cupcake but as I had grown I also had grown out of it. My new nickname is Pack just a shorter version of my last name and easy to say.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree currently is in communications but if I didn’t make it as a football player my dream would be to become an athletic therapist.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Winning the Vanier cup in usports, a childhood dream for a Canadian football player who didn’t go NCAA off the bat.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Will Ferrell or Seth Rogen.
Who is your favorite football team?
• Green Bay Packers.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is not being able to do something or not being about to strive to be the greatest.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davante Adams.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I’m focused through the day, no outside distractions. Cannot listen to music but also cannot hear laughter. Whatever I can do to stay locked in.
Do you have any hobbies?
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• David Bakhtiari, Joe Staley
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mother has been the biggest influence in my life. She taught me how to compete for things and wanted. As a single mother raising me she had shown the strength and dedication you need to get through life.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I want to win and I wanna be the best. people who try to bring me down are only motivating me to work hard so I can be better then them and I can be the best.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- MLB DFS September 18: Arms, Bats, and Stacks ift.tt/3iX1WXz
about 18 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers ift.tt/3iPMEUs
about 18 mins ago
- Cincinnati Reds win 5th Straight, Now 1 Game Under .500 ift.tt/3hIvS88
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Latavius Murray, RB, New Orleans Saints nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/latavi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jaxson Turner, LB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jaxson… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago