- Name: Tre’Quez Parks
- Position: DB
- College: Wilmington College
- Height: 6′ 1 1/2 ”
- Weight: 207 lbs
- Instagram: @T.Parks6
1.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge in life is trying to take care of my family while I’m still in college.
2.What is your favorite workout?
- The 30 min abs and arms workout.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset when I’m on the field is to be a step ahead of the offense to go 100% and make sure everyone goes 100% with me.
4.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- 3 of my favorites -Senior year of high school beating our rivals Northland high school to become 3 peat north conference champions.
- Freshman year deflecting the final pass in overtime to win the game vs Capital.
- Junior year vs ONU having 2 sacks 14 tackles and 2 TFLs becoming player of the week.
5.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- To show out and show that I belong in the NFL .To become one of the best at doing my job and helping the team as much as I can in anyway whether it’s practice , teaching doesn’t matter. Also I hope to accomplish a good contract to play for a team for as long as I can weather it’s for a lot of money or a small amount.
6.What do you do for fun?
- I meditate and try to find different ways to workout my body . I do basketball workouts , and kickboxing workouts to expand my craft and body flexibility.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would say Texas, the football environment there is off the roofs and it’s football all year round.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Honestly my favorite player is Brian Dawkins and just growing up watching him made me want to be a football player also I’m from a basketball family and I’m the only one who plays football so I want the next generation to be more football family than basketball.
9.How has your experience as a Wilmington College Quakers football player been?
- It’s been great honestly being at a small school you put in so much work and overtime to become better and every year our football team and program has became better and more efficient.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a hard working leader who puts in 100% effort all practices someone who helps coach others to be better.
11.If your life was a TV show what would you call it and why?
- Life without sports.The reason is because I can hide pain and emotion when I’m playing sports and people need to know what my life is about without sports.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ed Reed reason being man I can learn so much from him in just one day.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Joe Burrow Injury Update, More Bad News for the Bengals rookie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Former Texas HS superstar running back Traion Smith died in a freak fishing accident… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:CBD in NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-in… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4EdLjSJAzv
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:CBD and the NFL: A Long Journey to a Major Reward nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-an… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/joXIAXVisx
about 41 mins ago