- Name: Tommy Roadley Trohatos
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 185
- Position: FS
- College: University of Sherbrooke
- Twitter: TommyRT1
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Mr Patato
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest and spoil my family
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not being a good sibling when I was young
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• High Football IQ
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
P-O cadoret RB
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• TommyGun used to be my nickname
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am minoring in three different subjects (physical education, modern languages, and social work), and I plan on being a full-time barber after football.
What is your coolest life moment?
• My sister having her first child
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Touch the sky by Kanye
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Heath Ledger, RIP
Who is your favorite football team?
• Baltimore Ravens
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning Life might seem too happy around me
What is your biggest fear?
• Loose a loved one and not being able to see them one last time.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Budda Baker!
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up, eat, watch film.
Then go very early to the facility, prepare all my equipment.
Go onto the field with my music, do some bike for 20minutes and analyze the field.
Go back to the lockerroom, have a snack.
About 1h30 minutes before the game, I watch multiple highlights. Two Videos of Ray Lewis, one of Ed Reed, one of Charles Woodson, and finally Sean Taylor, those are my must watch before any game since I am 10 years old. Then Go onto the field and play ball.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Barber, and the rest is all sport related, I love being active.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Tyrann Mathieu, Quandre Diggs, Budda Baker.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Both of my parents, they raised me without any pressure which helped me take good decisions and learn from my bad ones. They always support me no matter what. They taught me family values, and showed me mostly what was right and what was wrong. They help me pursue my goal, encourage me, and love me.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Those who support me. I don’t do it for them because I love the game of football. I do it for them because thats how it should be done. If someone is able to give me energy I must use it and put that energy in whatever I am trying to do. Right now it’s all put into football. The greatest reward is to see my family and friends proud of the efforts and reward I get.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheeler arrested for felony domestic violence nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/chad-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers shoots down the rumors that he wants to leave Green Bay nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Buccaneers WR Scott Miller believes he can beat Tyreek Hill in a race nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/tyreek… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pZJ3OcPDp4
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 3-Round NFL Mock Draft presented by @DraftGuyJimmy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mock-d… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vdjZLT4vIq
about 1 hour ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jarell White, LB/S, Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jarell… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZI8ghbCeyC
about 1 hour ago