- Name: TJ Simmons
- Position: WR
- College: West Virginia
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Twitter: @a_scouts_dream
1.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- If I make it to the NFL I hope to become a player that is consistently trying to get better and learn about the game. Like everyone, I want be a Super Bowl champion and a pro bowler.
2. What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout is either squats or power cleans.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- When I’m on the field I have a relentless mindset. I like to play physical whether it’s blocking or run after the catch.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- Bora Bora
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Prospect Interviews
5. How has your experience as a West Virginia Mountaineers football player been?
- My experience has been amazing. The fans have embraced me as one of there own and I have become a better football player and a better person in general.
6.What do you do for fun?
- For fun I enjoy watching movies and play with my daughter.
7. What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- My favorite football moments would have to be winning a state championship, playing in the college football playoffs, and winning the Texas games in Austin in 2018.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- It runs in my family all of my older brothers and cousins played and I grew up around it.
9. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge in life so far is being dad.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
- Who ever gets me will be getting a hard worker who is willing to do whatever it taker for the team in order to get a win.
11. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- “A Change for the Better”
12. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Michael Vick