- Name: Tavion Bryant
- Position: LB
- College: Wilmington College
- Height: 6′ 2″
- Weight: 225 lbs
- Twitter: @jiggs_ent
1.How has your experience as a Wilmington College Quakers Football player been?
- It’s been a challenging experience for me. In the beginning, the program needed a lot of work and we proved we could work hard to build a better football program. We were able to bring in the leadership needed to get us where we are now. The program is a work in progress still but we are working hard every day. During the season and during the offseason to make it better than the year before. At the end of the day, it’s just been really great to play football.
2.What do you do for fun?
- I honestly try to enjoy other sports as much as I can. I like to get basketball games going with my friends.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- On the field, I’m a cerebral player and I really have to be relaxed because I pay attention to detail out there, if they put it on film you will see it in the game so I stay ready playing mike linebacker also I am the best player in my mind so I don’t lose my assignment first in my mind because I don’t think anyone out there can play with me.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would want to live in California because of the weather. The scenery is beautiful on the west coast. Waking up to a view is great.
5. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I want to be one of the best to ever do it but the first thing is signing my name on a contract!
6. What is your favorite workout?
7. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- What’s nice come twice, Because I am a spitting image of my father and he is my biggest reason I’m still going today from the support.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I was a bigger kid so coaches always recruited me to play but I feel in love with the concepts when my coach explained why we do what we do. I still use that to this day knowing what the offense is trying to accomplish and how, so I put us in the right spot on the field.
9. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge in life was changing my lifestyle and working towards what I really want to do in life. Everyday is a challenge but I try to let my vision guide my journey.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- Energy, focus and detail everyday I love the process.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Being in the grocery store or any store, someone comes up to me and ask what position I play and can tell I play is great for me. Also, the last two games of my sophomore when the game slowed down for me and I could just play and not think was my favorite moment.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Ray Lewis, he dominated the game with his mind and his physicality he studied film on a whole different level I would love to learn from him.