- Name: Ryan Hibbets
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 215lbs.
- Position: Kicker
- College: Trine University
- Twitter: @Hibbi_hib35
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Best restaurant in home town: Sportsman Inn
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My big leg, reliability, and the ability to make big kicks when needed
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• First thing: buy something nice, second: save it
What has been your biggest failure?
• I do not have failures, only steps to success
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Reliability with big kicks, ability to tackle the kickoff returner if needed. Not a single kickoff return has gotten passed me
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I am the hardest working player on my team. Others may disagree but I drive 45 minutes to kick on a turf field. I do it after a 10 hour work day in a factory. My days start at 5 A.M., and end at 8 P.M.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Hibbi Hib, Hibbs, The Boot
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Sports Recreation. I would love to be able to coach kickers or be an Athletic director one day
What is your coolest life moment?
• Traveling the world to Greece. A week I will never forget
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Charlie Puth’s “If You Leave Me Now”
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• I will play myself. No one can be me, just a version of me. I will do it myself to portray my character
Who is your favorite football team?
• Indianapolis Colts
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Big Leg, extremely egotistical, will always find a way to out-do you
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• T.Y. Hilton because he is always solid, he just doesn’t have the recognition he deserves
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Listen to some hype music in my dorm, go eat with the team, be extra early to the locker room to mentally prepare, always staying hype and excited all through pregame, lots of screaming with the team.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Woodworking, playing trumpet, singing in choir, sewing, working out, working at least 40 hours a week
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would compare myself to Greg Zuerlein because he has a big leg, and he went to a small school as well
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents for sure. They go to all of my games, they cheer me on and they feed me so I can survive in this world. They always give me great advice on any topic
What motivates you to work hard?
• My motivation comes from knowing that anyone can succeed if they work hard at it. I work at kicking like it’s my job already.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Derrius Guice reportedly choked his girl out until she was unconscious nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/derriu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Report: Patriots to Sign Lamar Miller ift.tt/2PH5aBk
about 1 hour ago
- Padres Make Long-Ball History Against Diamondbacks ift.tt/3kw8oFP
about 2 hours ago
- Mets Pitcher Marcus Stroman Opts Out of Season ift.tt/31H4VeX
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Report: Big Ten on verge of canceling the season in the fall; Pac-12 to follow? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/big-te…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago