- Name: Reggie Collins
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 210
- Position: S/LB
- College: University of Charleston (WV)
- Twitter: @r3ggiec_
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• If you ask me it might be different from everyone else but I love this place called Mason Dixon they have really good breakfast food lunch and dinner there!
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• I’m always running to the ball and hustling. I feel like everyone can make good plays at the college level but it’s what you do when no one looking that shows a person’s real character. Also, you never know what happens, you might run to the ball and cause a turn over when everyone else is quitting on the play
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I’m very frugal so tbh I probably won’t spend it for a while haha, but the first thing I would buy is anything for my immediate family then I’d probably buy myself a Lamborghini for sure
What has been your biggest failure?
• That would probably be not believing in myself early on in my college career, I ended up transferring schools and that made me doubt my talents but after a summer of training, I knew that my future is what I make it so if I train hard I will play hard and get noticed.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being able to stay calm even when adversity strikes and also being very dependable. If a player asks me a question about a play I’m always quick to answer and even teach.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I’d believe all my teammates including me, work hard because if we all didn’t then we wouldn’t be successful. Football is a team sport so we all hold each other accountable to work hard.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My real name is Reginald, but everyone calls me Reggie for short. Although, if you ask my mom what my nickname is she would say Reggie cat haha, I don’t tell too many people about that one though.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in political science with a criminal justice track, if football doesn’t work out I would like to be an FBI agent or a private investigator.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Getting a scholarship to play football because that meant I can live out my dream of playing college football while also not having to have my parents worry about paying for my schooling.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Pieces of me by Ashlee Simpson
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• No question Denzel Washington he’s the GOAT
Who is your favorite football team?
• Baltimore Ravens #Ravensflock
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• WARNING: This guy is a drip Lord (I have a nice sense of style)
What is your biggest fear?
• Failing at life, but also of heights a little bit.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I would have to say, Tyrod Taylor. He played at Va Tech with my brother and watching him live really amazed me and after looking at what he accomplished as a starter in the NFL I believe he should be one to this day.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I usually start the early parts being relaxed I might listen to a little music but usually something chill and once we get to the stadium I warm up l, stretch, say a prayer, then I start to play music that gets me pumped up and at that moment I’m locked in!
Do you have any hobbies?
• I am a huge gamer! I love to play video games and it’s been like that ever since I was a kid watching my older brother play all the time
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I try to model my game after Jamal Adams or Earl Thomas, but the toughness of Ray Lewis because he is my all-time favorite player!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would have to say my brother because I’ve watched him work hard and earn himself a scholarship to play football and get a shot at the NFL so I try to follow him in every step because he is a living inspiration to me and still is to this day.
What motivates you to work hard?
• What motivates me is that I want to be successful not only for myself but for my family and friends so that they can look at me as a reflection of how much they supported, loved, and molded me into someone successful. I believe good people came up with other good people!