The Washington Redskins are now reviewing their team name. This is huge because last night Owner Daniel Snyder was reportedly not going to address the situation, per Josina Anderson.
That changed quickly this morning. According to Darren Rovell, The Redskins are now going to review their name. This is huge.
I would not be opposed to see them change the name, so this will be interesting.
FedEx has formally asked the Washington Redskins to change their team name. FedEx hol ds the naming rights to the Redskins’ home stadium. And FedEx President and CEO Frederick Smith owns a minority stake in the Redskins. So a change could likely be coming soon.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: D’Andre Swift Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dandre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Toby Sanderson, C, Central Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/toby-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DeAngelo McMillian, DE, Shaw University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/deange… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago