- Name: Rashon Davis
- Position: DB
- College: Austin Peay State University
- Height: 6′ 0″
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Twitter: @_rmd7
1.What is your favorite workout?
- Other than DB drills I would say front squat. I like working out my quads because I think it’s the most applicable to playing corner.
2.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- I’d love to make a name for myself. I think the biggest thing is earning the respect of your peers so I’d love to come in and make a difference in any way I can.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- I’m focused on the technique progression that my coach has taught me. Football is a game of responsibility and execution so my mindset is always focused on my responsibility so that the only thing I have to do is execute.
4.What do you do for fun?
- I’m an artist. I like to recreate album covers of my favorite artist.
5.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I would have it tie into the Spiderman into the Spider-Verse sequels that have come out recently. Spider-Man/Venom is my favorite superhero so I’d have it tell the story of my life.
6.Who are your favorite musical artists?
- In no order: Drake, NBA YoungBoy, G Herbo, Young Thug, and Prince.
7.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- The first practice of the season or camp every year. I love the chance to show off what you’ve been working on all summer.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- I fell in love with football when I saw my uncle’s heartbroken after tearing his ACL, the fact that someone could be so invested in a game attracted me and made me want to be great.
9.How has your experience as a Austin Peay State University Governors player been?
- It was great. I feel like they allowed me to grow as a person which in turn made me a better football player.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A team would get a leader. Someone they can trust in their locker room to have the team’s best interest in mind. Also, they would get an extremely smart football player, any coach I’ve played for can attest to that.
11.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- Being an example for my little cousins. I expect so much out of them that I have to expect even more out of myself.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Deion Sanders, just to watch film and talk to him about his mindset playing corner.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jordan Fuller owns Brady
about 36 mins ago
- Tom Brady now is the time son, just pass the ball to Ronald Jones for a short screen. I just need 2 points, and do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- I am losing by two points right now. I have Ronald Jones but I am facing Gronk. I need Jones to shine on this fina… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Is Ronald Jones hurt? I need the Bucs to get the ball back and get Jones a catch for like 10 yards. Come on
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago