- Name: Quntion Garrett
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 179 lbs
- Position: Slot WR
- College: Adams State University
- Twitter: @QG__4
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Kiss Pollos
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My route running will stick out as well as what I do with the ball after I get it in my hands.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Go buy my pops a food truck
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not being able to finish my senior season of high school football
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• On the field: Catching. Off the field: How funny I am
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Tyreik Campbell or Deon Mayes.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• (Pumpkin) given to me by my Uncle Billy. RIP.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Communications with a minor in Business Management. I Would like to become a Chef or own a restaurant if football doesn’t work out.
What is your coolest life moment?
• When I graduated from HS and Junior College.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Everybody Loves The Sunshine by Roy Ayers.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Denzel or Jamie Foxx
Who is your favorite football team?
• Indianapolis Colts.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
• Losing everything I worked so hard for.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• TY Hilton
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up, Head to breakfast then we have walk-thru outside of the stadium, after I head to the locker room and rest for about an hour. After I put my music in my ears and get ready to go crazy on the field.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to draw and hike occasionally
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• TY Hilton. Underrated but is really the Big Dog in a room full of puppies.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would have to say my parents. They gave me the tools to be the most successful I can be from a very early age. I was born to be GREAT.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Quamari, Araya, Qkasai, Qkairon, Rickeya and Justyce. My 6 younger siblings.