- Name: Quintin Guice
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 195
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Grambling State University
- Twitter: @CaptainGuice13
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Catfish Charlie’s
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Route Running/Great Hands
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Pay off my parent’s house and buy my dad a new truck
What has been your biggest failure?
• Haven’t become an all American yet
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Not afraid to be vocal and I lead by example
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Kelon Elder
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Juice and Money
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Engineering Technology, and my dream job is becoming an architectural engineer
What is your coolest life moment?
• Winning a National Championship
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Fall Today- Money Man
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Denzel Washington
Who is your favorite football team?
• New Orleans Saints
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Proceed with Caution
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being successful
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Matthew Stafford
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I wake up, pray and stretch. I usually facetime my mom every game day so I can talk to the family, it really relaxes me. After that I just go through the usually team routine for the day, get taped and a IV then I am ready to go.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I love to read and working with my hands
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Davante Adams
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Willie Ward, he is my best friend and just watching him work for years really bought that drive out of me to work harder than everyone else.
What motivates you to work hard?
• Knowing that there is a better life out there for my family and myself. Having that pressure of making a better life for them and the generations to come fuel my desire.