- Name: Quinard Thomas
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 200
- Position: Safety / Nickel
- College: Charleston
- Twitter: @qtglory
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Carter’s Fried Chicken
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest in Real Estates & Properties
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure was not being able to accomplish the personal goals I set for myself.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• IQ & knowledge of the game.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Tremaine Ross
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Sports Business is my major. My dream job would be to become a big-time sports performance trainer.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Coolest life moment was being able to have my mother come miles away to watch me play.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Boosie – Bottom to the Top
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Money Talks – Chris Tucker
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
• Whichever team that gives me the opportunity to prove myself.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• No Trespassing
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear is not proving myself right.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DJ Swearinger
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• On game day I wake up at a great time to get my body moving & hydrating. I focus on the plays I’m supposed to make for my team & doing my job. I visualize all the plays through before going on the field.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Spades & video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Kenny Moore
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother has been the biggest influence on my life simply because she has never made excuses when it pertains to caring for her children & being a great mother. She deserves the world.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family and the people that I am closest to motivate me as well as intrinsic motivation.