The Patriot League announced Monday it won’t have a fall football season, due to COVID-19.
The league’s administration stated “the health and safety of our campuses and communities must be our highest priority.”
The league said they will keep open the option for the spring. They also announced that Army and Navy are exempt from this decision because they are unique in their environments and their missions within higher education.
Seven schools play FCS football in the Patriot League: Bucknell, Colgate, Holy Cross, Lafayette and Lehigh as full members and Fordham and Georgetown as members.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ryan Neuzil, OL, Appalachian State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Justin Fields is NOT a one read quarterback | Film study of him going through progressions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Darren Hall, CB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Noah Johnson, QB, University of South Florida… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jerry Jacobs, DB, Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jerry-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago