- Name: Patrick Simon
- Height: 6 4
- Position: OL
- College: Baldwin Wallace University
- Twitter: @patricksimonBW
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Moosehead Hoof and Ladder has some awesome eats
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• That I don’t quit. Consistently I play through the whistle and most of the time my guy ends up downfield or on the turf.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
Buy my parents a house down in the Carolinas near a beach.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Losing to our rival to keep us from the playoffs
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic. I show up to everything early and give it everything I got.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I gotta say Jon Murray Jr. He’s insane in the weight room and in the field. Absolutely nuts to watch him train.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• War Daddy, got it from my on field nastiness
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I’m getting a degree in Economics with a minor in high school education. If football doesn’t work I would love to be a teacher and coach for a high school program.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Prospect Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• About 2 yrs ago we were fighting for a play off spot and losing to a team, our right tackle goes down so I shift over and go against an all-conference end. We come back and win the game to keep our chances alive.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Gotta go with a classic like Sweet Caroline
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Gregor Clegane guy is an absolute Unit
Who is your favorite football team?
• Cleveland Browns have to rep the home team
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning too strong
What is your biggest fear?
• Blowing an opportunity
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• JC Tretter consistent in the middle doesn’t get the love he deserves
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up ready for war, get to the field stretch out and take in the atmosphere, say a quick prayer, go to the locker room throw on some headphones and visualize what I have to do
Do you have any hobbies?
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Quenton Nelson, I see a lot of parallels between his pass pro and run blocking in my own game
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents, have pushed me to where I am. My work ethic and blue-collar mentality wouldn’t be the same without them.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family is my biggest motivator, I want to make sure I am leaving a legacy they can be proud of.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Get me Coach! Hit em with that @inandoutburger twitter.com/coachwhitmire/…
about 9 mins ago
- Y’all better put some respect on Coastal Carolina
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for December 5, 2020, Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:College football player accused of raping an 11-year-old girl and solicitation of child pornography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kama Kamaka, DB, San Diego University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago