- Name: Patrick Robinson Jr.
- Height: 6’2”
- Weight: 225
- Position: LB/DE
- College: Culver-Stockton College
- Twitter: @PjRobinson36
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Uncle Remus
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When breaking down my film you’ll see I’m a pure playmaker.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I would buy my mother and father a house, and donate to the youth in my community.
What has been your biggest failure?
• I would say not Winning a conference championship, we have a very special team in Canton. Capable of beating everyone in the NAIA, literally just a couple steps away.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’ve worked hard for my abilities that I display on the field, I’m still developing and learning the game as well. My talent wasn’t given, it was earned at the end of the day.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• The hardest worker on my team is without a doubt Dalton Huffman. Dalton has grown with me also. No matter what it is we’re always pushing each other to eventually play at our peaks. My entire defense has this mindset though. We’re always getting extra work. Whether it be in the weight room, or agility on and off the field.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• My family back at home has been calling me P.J. for as long as I could remember. I’m named after my father.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I’m currently majoring in Sports Management, my dream job is becoming an Athletic Director hopefully back at home so I could be a huge help to the student athletes there in my community.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moment would be proving everyone wrong and being a part of a program whose on the verge of becoming elite. It felt good to have a winning season, considering we’re in arguably the best conference in the NAIA.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• One song I would sing at karaoke night would be “I don’t stress” by Nipsey Hussle. It’s a song that hits home every time I hear it.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• It would be Jamie Foxx because he’s one of the best impersonators in the film industry or the guy from All-American because people say we look alike… I don’t see it though.
Who is your favorite football team?
• “Da Bears”
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Beware of Dog would be my warning label because that’s how we’re taught to play at my school.
What is your biggest fear?
• My biggest fear would be not achieving, and not being an inspiration to the ones around me.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Chandler Jones and Tre’Davious White.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Wake up, take care of myself, eat a light breakfast while drinking pedialyte. Then I surround myself with my teammates going over film or notes before the game that we took during the week, get taped and after that extra stretching.
Do you have any hobbies?
• My hobbies would be painting and listening to a ton of music. I am big on the arts.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Darius Leonard and Khalil Mack. They’re pure playmakers on the field, and really everywhere.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influence would be my grandmother who unfortunately isn’t with us today but always in my heart. At one point I felt like she was the only one who believed in me and I didn’t feel any fake energy when she talked. It was always straightforward and to the point.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I would have to say my entire defense and my family. On the defensive side we all have developed relationships to criticize each other and be able to take the criticism as well.