- Name: Nolan Lovegrove
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 177 lbs
- Position: WR/SB
- College: University of Toronto
- Twitter: @nolanlovegrove1
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Capri Pizza
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Craftiness in my route running and the ability to consistently make plays in any scenario
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• I’m meeting with my uncle (stock broker) and invest.
What has been your biggest failure?
Having the school of my dreams not want me, tell me I’m not good enough to play for them. Burned them in week 3 of last year.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a straight up person, don’t dance around anything, if I say something to you I really mean it.
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Daniel Diodati
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• History and Political science. My dream job is to be a creative director for a media group of some sort.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Scoring the game wining touchdown against Laurier in week 3 of last year.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Dead or alive Bon Jovi
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Tom Hardy
Who is your favorite football team?
• Sadly the Detroit Lions
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Always Open
What is your biggest fear?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jarvis Landry
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Honestly I just get into my space, a mindset, getting into a focused mental state about football.
Do you have any hobbies
• Cooking, gaming, sports, and working out.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
•Keenan Allen and Jarvis Landry mixed together
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father, he has been a constant motivator to me, always setting the example for my brother and I.
What motivates you to work hard?
• I have a compete problem, I’m insanely competitive, I cannot fathom a world/situation where I can’t be the best, to be the best you have to put the work In.