- Name: Noah Turner
- Height 6’3:
- Weight: 245
- Position: TE
- College: UNC-Grad transfer JMU
- Twitter: @noahturner6
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Lou Malnati’s pizza
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• The complete, do it all, tight end
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Open my own training facility and pay off my siblings college loans
What has been your biggest failure?
• My biggest failure is that I worked extremely hard, for 4 years at UNC and never received the opportunity I always desired. But its hard to see it as a failure because I believe it prepared me for life and the many more years of football I plan to play.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• A work horse, that never stops pursuing perfection and the small details
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• At UNC, Chazz Suratt
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Excerise & sports science. Dream job – own multiple training facilites around the country that trains elite athletes, mentally and physically
What is your coolest life moment?
• My sophomore year of HS, I scored my first career touchdown with my older brother on the team, who was a starting O-linemen and was able to hug me and celebrate it with me
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• One Take – Lil Tjay
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• The Rock
Who is your favorite football team?
• Chicago Bears
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Warning: I will out work you
What is your biggest fear?
• Not becoming the man and football player, I always dreamed of and letting my family down
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Mitch Tribisky
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Listen to music the second I wake up, then come warm ups, i’m laughing, dancing, and feeling relaxed because i’m confident in my preparation. Minutes before kick off, I zone into a savage mode.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Reading, journaling, gaming, and discovering new ways to get better with my body, mind, and football
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• This isn’t suppose to sound arrogant, but I have a hard time seeing myself as another player because I believe I am and will become the best player at my position
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents. Growing up, I watched both of them bust their tails for me and my siblings so we could have everything we ever needed. They directly & indirectly, taught me how to work hard.
What motivates you to work hard?
• That I have an opportunity to change the trajectory of my life, my families life, and all of the people I plan on bettering In the future. If I continue to keep that at the forefront of my motivation, I believe I have the power to impact the lives of millions of people and become the man I’ve always wanted to be.