- Name: Nijuel Hill
- Position: DB
- College: University of Delaware
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Twitter: @Kingofthe__Hill
1. How has your experience as a Delaware University Blue Hens football player been?
It’s been great being able to start 4 years and being able to go up against FCS opponents has been nice and being able to compete for 4 years.
2.What is your favorite workout?
Run at Delaware we have to run 60 yards in 60 seconds on Friday and being able to do that with all my teammates is nice.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
Just try to do my job and not try to do too much and take your matchup and do your best no matter what.
4. If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
I’ll probably call it the trials and tribulations of being an athlete. You gotta go to practice and study film and you gotta put alot of time into it that alot of people don’t know about.
5. What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
Probably Virginia Tech. Because of the entrance, theme music, atmosphere, and getting to play there my freshman year was an experience.
6. What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
Being able to put a name on the back and be an all-pro and a pro bowler and have a long-lasting effect and show people that there is talent at the FCS level.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7. What do you do for fun?
Play PlayStation with friends and teammates, and go golfing with my dad on the side.
8. What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
My main reason was my dad and football stuck with me and I felt like I was more gifted with football than other sports.
9. What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge in life is probably keeping my composure on the football field because one play could be a touchdown and the next could be you getting an interception. You take your problems head-on and not back down.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
They would get a hard worker, coachable player, level headed, someone who won’t let anything get in his way, a guy who is going to work no matter what the circumstances are.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Probably getting my first scholarship offer in high school, playing at Virginia Tech and my first pick in a collegiate football game.
12. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
I would probably wanna hang out with Darrelle Revis because he was the first real lockdown cornerback and he is smaller like me and I could learn from him and anything he would laugh at I probably would too.
Follow Us on Facebook