Hello, @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read his interview and follow his journey on Twitter @Channel24mike
1.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- When I got my division 1 FCS scholarship to play at Mississippi Valley State University In 2017 out of junior college I get there and I’m working to get into the #1 cornerback spot and then I break my leg during one on ones because I came down wrong and it took two and a half years out of me to get back I was running a 4.38 naturally and came back running 4.6 and had to train to get my way back into running low 4.4s high 4.3s and then transferring to D2 in 2019 but could not play because they were saying my credits were messed up I only did spring ball and it hurt me so my trainer suggested that I go professionally.
2.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I would live in California because they have so many opportunities to become successful and I like the football out there and how they have many trainers to help you reach your goals and they have a lot stuff out there for you to do so you don’t get bored.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mindset is to dominate for 4 quarters straight and play my role do my one of 11 my high school coach always said do your one of 11 do not try to do someone else’s job and to show everybody that Michael Holland III can play some ball and I’m coming to earn my respect straight like that!
4. If you were on an island and could only have three things which three things would you have?
- Water, food, and phone
5. What is your favorite workout?
- Speed workout love to keep my speed, I have God-given speed but I like to work on my speed endurance so I can sprint for a long time and it helps with football as to why I ran track in high school and in Junior college.
6.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- “Pain” because that’s what I been through to get where I’m at today and I’m still going to keep going until I die !
Michael Holland ran a 4.46 40 yard dash footage below:
7.What is your favorite dinner?
- Spaghetti everybody knows I love spaghetti
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- When I played little league I was the fastest on the team and remember scoring my first TD and after that people were telling my dad that I was going to be in the NFL one day and I was having fun with it, it just makes me happy at the end of the day when I’m on that field all my problems go away.
9.What do you do for fun?
- I watch videos on YouTube of a former football player Mark parson he teaches you the game about how to be an elite defensive back because I love to learn to get better every day so I take notes every day on his videos because he’s giving important knowledge they call him the cornerback guru, to get away from football I like to chill with friends and family and go to the beach and have a good time.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A playmaker that’s willing to play anywhere on the football team I don’t care if I got to just run down on kick off I’ll make the most of my opportunity and make plays, whatever the coach wants me and I succeed at it that’s where I’ll play I just want to play in the NFL, I’m a great team guy never been in an argument or anything with a teammate I’m a team player I’m not selfish all I want to do is make plays and win with my team and see my teammates make plays and do big things, I am a hard worker that never stops grinding whether that’s watching film , lifting weights , or hitting the football field and most importantly taking care of my body so I can give you 120% out of me every practice every game every film session and I am great with getting involved with the community and can be a role model to the younger kids and I have never been in trouble with the law or any of that stuff.
11.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- Wish to accomplish all-pro accolades and to win a super bowl, to make it to the Hall of Fame and be remember so when I retire I want people to still be talking about how great I was not how good I was there’s a difference also to make it in the top 100 list as well.
12.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Darrelle Revis is my favorite defensive back I think he’s the best defensive back to ever play the game of football, nobody goes up and locks up the best WRs like he do he locked up Calvin Johnson, Chad Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Dez Bryant, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Terrell Owens, Marques Colston, Steve Smith the list goes on and I would love for him to teach me his ways and workout with him I know I would become elite working with him because he was an elite cornerback and no can’t say he was not.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Cyrus Holder, WR, Duquesne University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/cyrus-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Former Packers draft pick Kendall Donnerson will attend the Panthers minicamp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Dallas Cowboys invited former JMU interception machine Rashad Robinson in for mini camp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...