Malachi Capers a former defensive end at Buffalo State a small Division 3 team was shot and is still recovering from his injuries after getting shot at close range in the stomach.
On Monday, the former defensive end was shot after a silly incident. The former defensive end bumped into him and then the two exchanged words. After the exchange of words, Capers tackled the man to the ground. After the man pulled out the gun he shot the Capers at super close range.
Capers is now reportedly in the hospital battling critical injuries.
The man who shot him is at large and the family could use your prayers. Please pray they find the shooter and please say a prayer for Malachi. God Bless You Brother, keep fighting.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 39 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 40 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago