- Name: Levi Wiggins
- Position: DB
- College: Campbell University
- Height: 5’9″
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Twitter: @wigglevi
1.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
Definitely my first collegiate interception against Valpo. It was one that I probably won’t ever forget because it was my first one, and because I didn’t see the ball until it hit me in the hands. I thought that was so cool that I caught it without seeing the ball for the most part.
2.What do you do for fun?
I fish a good bit when I’m home, play madden, and hang around the house.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
My mindset is to just be different. Show that what Im doing is not like what others are doing. That could mean making plays wherever I’m at on the field, catching hard interceptions, being technically sound, and playing with a sense of urgency.
4.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
Show my nephew and younger cousins that with God first, and all the continuous work you put in along with the belief in yourself you can accomplish anything you want.
5.What was your favorite stadium that you have played in?
Troy was the loudest stadium I’ve been in, but on game days, Campbell is my favorite stadium to be in. It’s nothing like playing in front of your peers and showing out in front of the people you know.
6.How has your experience as a Campbell University Fighting Camels football player been?
It was never easy to be honest with you. I walked on here and earned a full-ride and have been starting since my R-SO year. The team here makes you want to forever be with them. Being on this team has allowed me to make many memories with many different people and created a great experience for me.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
7.What is your favorite workout?
Either power clean or hang clean for sure.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
I always liked football, but basketball was my first love. When I didn’t play basketball my junior year of high school and just played football that’s when I really decided to put my all into football. I really fell for football from that point on.
9.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
“The Chronicles of Lucas” because I’m a walking character and always find a way to get a laugh out of someone or joke around with someone.
10. What would a team get in a player like you?
A sponge. I’m a person who understands the game of football and can retain information very well. Information that I hear/see/learn I just soak it all in and remember it all. Football comes naturally and I just get it.
11. If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
Tyrann Mathieu because I like his story and how he overcame all those obstacles. Also, he plays every position in the secondary and all over the field, and so do I and I like that we both have that in common. I would just like to pick his brain and see how he thinks and what makes him go.
12.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
My biggest challenge has been patience with just everything in life and letting things unfold. Ever since quarantine, I have connected even more with God and just trusted what he has in store for me, and that has given me much patience and a sense of calmness.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Tua Tagovailoa Injury Update, How banged up is Tua? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago