- Name: LaBron Morris Jr
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 210
- Position: RB
- College: South Carolina State University
- Twitter: @morrislabron5
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- Ruth Chris
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- Ability to gain hard yards and pick up the blitz on time
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- I will give ten percent to the Lord.
What has been your biggest failure?
- My biggest failure is not creating a relationship with my dad before he died.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- I’m Humble
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- Rod Perry
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Cinco or Bronbron
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- My B.S degree in Accounting. I’m getting my MBA in Entrepreneurship. My dream job is teaching people about financial literacy.
What is your coolest life moment?
- The coolest life moment was when I receive my degree in the mail
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Melodies from Heaven
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- Kevin Hart
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
- New York Jets
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- Think before you speak!!
What is your biggest fear?
- Not reaching my full potential in life
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Gus Edwards
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- The night before I talk to my mother then I look at my tips and reminders for the game. Then on game day, I test out the field to see which areas good or bad. Then I go sit in the locker room and read my bible to relax my mind then I give some of my teammates a scripture to read because this is bigger than football. Then I’m ready to play.
Do you have any hobbies?
- I love looking at stocks, reading the bible and playing video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- Josh Jacobs
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother because seeing my mother raise four boys as a single parent and sacrifice her needs to make sure we have food on the table, clothes on our back, a roof over our head and etc. I cannot ask for a better mom. She is everything !!
What motivates you to work hard?
- That I know someone is trying to take my spot. If I don’t seize the opportunity then I might miss it if I don’t work hard.