Hello, I am @jrberendzen on Twitter and this is one of my free agent interviews where I ask very deserving free agents questions about the players themselves and about what a team would get in these players. All of these players should get picked up by NFL and CFL teams and get a shot at being a career football player. So I hope you all read this interview and follow Kyle’s journey on Twitter @KyleCorder26
1.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- Johnnie Peeples Jr because I consider him family. The man has had a very big impact on my life and has had a big influence on the type of player I am on the field and the type of person I am off of the field.
2.What do you do for fun?
- For fun I usually workout, hangout with my dogs and girlfriend, or go ride dirt bikes with my family.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mind set on the field is ran by these three principles: effort, attitude, and emotion. I also have the mindset of doing my absolute best from the time the whistle blows and then onto the next play. To me even if I make a mistake out on the field whether it’s missing a tackle or getting blocked as long as I take the play with maximum effort and allow my teammates to rally around me and make the play then it is a win in my book.
4.How was your experience at Adams St?
- My experience at Adams State was a great one. I really enjoyed the culture that all of us as teammates made together. I wouldn’t trade that team for anything and regardless of how hard it was during the game or even in the classroom the coaches and players all had each other’s backs and I really appreciated that.
5.What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout if I had to pick one would have to be deadlifts because they work almost every muscle in the body. They also help with training your muscles to be explosive but also controlled at the same time.
6.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- Honestly I can’t think of a tv show that represents my life.
7.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- If I made it I would practice and play to the best of my ability and lead by example. I would be the best player I could be for whichever team I was on. I would do everything I could whether it’s making the tackle on a big play or holding the ball for a kicker as he kicks it through the upright.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- What made me decide I wanted to be a football player was my dad. He introduced me to the sport and trained me and coached me up when I was a kid until I got to high school.
9.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- If I could live anywhere in the world I would want to live in the Bahamas because it is paradise.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- What a team would get in a player like me is a guy who will sacrifice his body and is willing to do anything or play anything in order for that team to be successful whether it’s playing on the scout team or starting out on the field. They would get a relentless competitor and someone who is going to get the job done regardless of whatever is going on in the game.
11.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Some of my favorite moments from my football life would have to be getting my first start ever in community college, riding on the bus with the guys and also all the pre game hype. Some other ones would have to be getting my first sack ever as well as all the big hits I made during the season. I also really enjoyed the fans at our games even though there weren’t that many the ones who did show up made a lot of noise and I was thankful for that. I think my most favorite memories of football come from getting those big third down stops that keep you in the game. There’s nothing like stopping someone whether it’s an inch or five yards and preventing them from advancing farther down the field. Getting pass breakups, interceptions and big hits are also all apart of my favorite moments. I think the moments that stood out the most were the halftime speeches because every time I came out in that third quarter I absolutely balled out.
12.What is one thing that you want to do in life that doesn’t involve football?
- I want to be a firefighter or police officer and save lives and spread positivity in the world. If I was either of those I would be super happy, I love to help people and by pursuing those careers I would be able to do that.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jordon Londo, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jordon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for May 12, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- We are about to go Live on YouTube and Facebook talking about the Draft and doing a recap. Join @DamondTalbot and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect: Corey Sutton, WR, Appalachian State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/corey-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Hope you pulled your money out of Bitcoin damn that thing dropped
about 1 hour ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...