- Name: Kyle Borsa
- Height: 5110
- Weight: 200
- Position: Running Back/KR/PR
- College: University of Regina
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
- The best restaurant in my hometown city would have to be Brown’s Social House. Unbelievable burgers, Sushi, and Pasta’s which is all you need!
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
- When breaking down my film, you will notice Breakaway Speed, Strong Hands and a great ability to make defenders miss in open space.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
- If I won the lotto first thing I would do is write a Cheque to my parents and grandparents
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates would say my best quality would be my work ethic, the amount of time I spend in the gym and the fact that I am a two-sport athlete in Track & Field
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
- I firmly believe that my teammate Robbie Lowes along with myself are the two hardest working players on the team.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- Nicknames are “Borsa” “Biceps” and “Horse”
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
- I am receiving a degree in the Bachelor of Education, besides football, my dream job is to be a Phys Ed teacher or a Firefighter
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
- Coolest life moment thus far would have to be my first career Touchdown with the Rams against the defending Vanier cup Champions
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
- I would sing “My Wish” by the Rascall Flatts at a Karaoke night
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
- If any actor could play me in a movie, I would pick Dwayne Johnson
Who is your favorite football team?
- Favorite Football team is the Minnesota Vikings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- If I had a Warning label it would say “Slow Down”
What is your biggest fear?
- My biggest fear is not being good enough to play professional football
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- The most underrated NFL player is Austin Ekeler, an undersized Running Back that can do it all at the highest level.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
- My game day Preparation – Wake up, Have a coffee and a smallish breakfast of egg whites and toast, lay low until lunchtime, and then eat Chicken Fettuccine along with a Pedialyte drink. Then go to the Clubhouse, listen to music, go over all scenarios in my head, visualize success until its go time.
Do you have any hobbies?
- My Hobbies are lifting, running, playing sports, living a healthy lifestyle as well as doing anything outdoors. Fishing, camping, etc.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
- If I had to compare myself to a player in the NFL it would have to be a worse version of Christian McCaffrey. We are around the same size, we run around the same 40 times, we played the same positions in college. I aspire to be as dynamic of a Running Back as he is and be able to be just as effective in the passing game as the run game.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- The biggest influence on my life would be my dad, he coached me my whole life and has always been there for me through the good and especially the bad, and if I get an opportunity to repay him for all he has given me I plan to do so.
What motivates you to work hard?
- My hunger to be great at this sport and my love and passion for the game are what motivates me to work hard.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...