- Name: Kyaire Bynum
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 219
- Position: OLB/SS/Nickel
- College: Carson-Newman
- Twitter: @gofedkb
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant in Lancaster City is the Iron Hill Brewery
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• When I break down my film I love to watch my reactions to each movement while the ball is in play. Whether I’m properly using the technique, taking the correct steps to where the ball is going, or the ability to flip my hips fluently to put me in a great position to make or disrupt the play.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Invest in creating my own businesses to help benefit inner cities is one of the first things I’d look into if I won the lotto. It’s all about giving back!
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Most of the teammates say my confidence stands out the most about myself
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• As a child my mother would call me Wubby. She still slips up and tries to call me Wubby from time to time.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I have a bachelor’s degree in Sports Management & I dream to be an NFL coach or an athletic trainer.
What is your coolest life moment?
• A cool life moment I can remember is my State playoff run in Basketball with my closest friends. We entered the state playoff tournament in last place. Our first matchup was against the #1 ranked seed in our bracket who we defeated. During the tournament, we were overlooked due to our ranking but realistically we were one of the most skilled teams. We eventually lost the game before the state championship by 3 to a team who was ranked 10th in the country at the time.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• A song I would sing at Karaoke is “A Change Gon Come.”
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Jamie Foxx
Who is your favorite football team?
• The Los Angeles Chargers are my favorite NFL team.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Clumsy would definitely be my warning label. Off the field, I am one of the clumsiest athletes you guys would ever meet.
What is your biggest fear?
• Falling off something with significant height. I don’t play around with heights at all. Plus I’m already clumsy so I wouldn’t dare sit on an edge of a cliff or something in that category.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keenan Allen is one of the most underrated players in the NFL. His route running & stopping on a dime for his size is amazing. He’s definitely in my top 5 in the league right now.
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• As soon as I wake up I bump some R&B to ease my mind. Then I would usually make a breakfast full of tons of ingredients to enhance my immune system. As I’m cooking I would think of the plays I will make during the game. After my meal, I like to take a hot shower. Showers help me wake up & get my day going. Once I’m done freshening up, I’d head to the stadium & interact with my teammates or coaches making sure I stay as relaxed as possible. Eventually, I would head out to the field & get loose an hr or two before game time. Usually, when that time is up I’m listening to music staying relaxed until it’s game time.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I enjoy watching Dragon Ball Z in my free time. I could probably watch episodes all day long honestly. Other than that another hobby I do is poetry. Poetry comes out normally when I’m to myself & in my own thoughts.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• I would love to compare my game to a mixture of Kam Chancellor, Tyrann Matheui, or Kwon Alexander with my own style of play mixed in. We all have the same body frames & we move pretty well due to our size. Plus, the physicality & the fearlessness we bring sticks out to me.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•The biggest influences in my life are my grandparents. From the ground up they have educated me about the power of the mind, basic survival skills & life in general. I would not be where I am today without them.
What motivates you to work hard?
•The thought of possibly being considered average motivates me to put the work in. I love the ability to separate & watch people try to catch up to my talent level which makes the work ethic even more competitive to excel at new levels. Plus I want to be one of the greatest to ever play the game. In order to reach that level, I must work hard and dominate all the other athletes who are considered greats.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Carter, LB, Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- NFL Teams hit me up all the time, looking for an offensive lineman. But in all my time looking at workouts, I have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- R.J. Prince, OL, Free Agent Workout | Former Ravens OL Has Crazy Flexibility youtu.be/-mpCGg8-05I
about 2 hours ago
- Interesting twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 3 hours ago