- Name: Justis Peppers
- Position: OL
- College: Bucknell University
- Height: 6′ 4″
- Weight: 330 lbs
- Twitter: @justispep
1.How has your experience as a Bucknell University Bison player been?
- It’s been great. We’ve dealt with a couple of changes throughout our time here, but overall I think my time as a Bison has gone well.
2.What do you do for fun?
- Play PS4, hang with friends, and been dabbling in the stock market recently.
3.What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- I just think we have to get the job done & that is just on repeat every play.
4.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would have to pick Eli Manning. Reason being that I’m a NY Giants fan and he was apart of my whole childhood being our starting QB. It’d be awesome to meet him.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world where and why?
- I’d probably pick Switzerland, and just because it’s somewhere I’ve wanted to travel for years.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
6.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- Something I would want to accomplish if I were able to attain reaching the NFL would be earning my way to a starting role and being a reliable player wherever I’m needed.
7.What is your favorite workout?
- Definitely lifting weights.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- When I was around 6-7, I had to wait until I reached second grade to play. I’ve always just had my attention drawn to it when it was on TV or watching people play in person.
9.What has been your biggest challenge in life?
- My biggest challenge to date has to be dealing with accepting the reason for why things happen in life. I get stuck too much in the details rather than just taking it and moving on.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- Someone who is able to adapt on the fly. I can do different things that are being asked of me without the struggle of concept.
11.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I’d call it Conquering the Day because sometimes bumps in the road hit, but the person and those around him always work towards accomplishing the goal.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- The first time ever playing football, first hs varsity game, and my first start time playing at Bucknell.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for June 17, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Omardrick Douglas, LB, SE Missouri State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Koby Adu-Poku, RB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/koby-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:The young kid who claimed Tom Brady was a cheater on his winning science fair project has a change… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 17, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...