- Name: Josephus Smith III
- Height: 5’8
- Weight: 285lbs
- Position: DT
- College: Austin Peay State University
- Twitter: @j_smith52
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• This one tough I’ll have to name a few Green Acers Chicken, Milos, and Wings Plus.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• Tendencies and effort
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Probably take a vacation to get a clear view on what I am going to do with all that money
What has been your biggest failure?
• I don’t really look at failures as failures I look at them as lessons learned.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•Being a great father
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• I have to name 2 so I’ll say Mattew Gayle and Bryce Robinson
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Yea my nickname is 44 Bulldog
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• My degree is in Human Health & Performance and my dream job is to be a Gym owner & Nutrition coach
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• My coolest life moments is seeing both of my daughters born.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• I’m not really the singing type of guy.
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• The Rock
Who is your favorite football team?
• I have to go with the Rams
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Only the strong survive
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being successful
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• People sleep on Marlon Humphrey
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• When I wake up I have to take a hot shower it gives me time to think about the game and vision myself making plays and I like to listen to slow music it help keep me calm before the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I like to cook, workout, and play video games
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Arron Donald
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom and wife they have sacrificed a lot for me to be in this position.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My family