- Name: Jonathan Timmons
- Height: 6’4
- Position: OL
- College: UNC Charlotte
- Twitter: @Jon_No_Wall
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• Ching’s Hot Wings
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My ability to finish and play until the whistle blows.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Give back to my church back home.
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not being able to win a conference championship.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My toughness
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Jaelin Fisher
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Jon Jon
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Sociology. To coach, I want to pour my knowledge back into the youth of Memphis and show them that there’s a way out regardless of their circumstances.
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
What is your coolest life moment?
• Being able to play for team USA, It was an honor to play for my country and an honor to play alongside several NFL players in that game.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Boys II Men – I’ll make love to you
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Anthony Anderson
Who is your favorite football team?
• Dallas Cowboys
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Be cautious, big Jon coming through.
What is your biggest fear?
• Not being able to make my community proud of me.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Ron Leary
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I pray first. After that, I usually go through my top 10-12 songs while I foam roll. I then go get taped and dressed. I then sit in my locker and vision my team dominating the game until it’s time to run out of the tunnel.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Playing basketball, shoe shopping, and playing video games.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Solomon Kindley
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My brother, he is a shining example of what it truly means to be a role model. He pushes me to limits I thought I couldn’t reach and never lets me settle for less.
What motivates you to work hard?
• My city. Memphis is near and dear to me because it made me, however, I have seen a lot of people not be able to make it because they became products of their environment and that always encourages me to filter myself out from the rest of the people who allowed that to be their downfall.