- Name: John Buksa
- Position: QB
- College: Adams State University
- Height: 6′ 0″
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Twitter: @BuksaQB5
1.What do you do for fun?
- I like to lift and work on trucks with my dad.
2.How has your experience as a Adams State University football player been?
- It’s been great like a 2nd home for me just a great place to have a part of continuing my football career at.
3. What is your mindset when you are on the football field?
- My mind is clear, continue to move the chains and get the team in the best position to score as much as possible.
4.What was your biggest challenge in life?
- It was either losing my grandpa or tearing my ACL my freshman year of high school.
5.If your life was a tv show what would you call it and why?
- I would call it Dream Big.
6.What is your favorite workout?
- My favorite workout would be Quarterback drills getting through obstacles that will help me through game situations.
7.What do you hope to accomplish if you make it into the NFL?
- Honestly just to play as long as I can and help whichever team that is succeed wherever that is.
8.What made you decide you wanted to be a football player?
- Just the love and the competitiveness and the lessons that you learn from the game of football.
9.What is your favorite stadium that you have played in?
- Has to be Long Beach Veterans stadium.
10.What would a team get in a player like you?
- A selfless player that will play any role for a team and a hard working dedicated player.
11.If you could hang out with any football player past or present for a day who and why?
- I would hang out with Drew Brees just to dissect his brain and I feel like he is the best and I would love to just learn from him.
12.What are your favorite moments from your football life?
- Winning the CIAF championship my senior year of high school and winning the regional and taking my team to the state championship.