- Name: Jensen Feggins
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 225
- Position: TE/WR hybrid
- College: Murray State University/ CSU-Pueblo
- Twitter: @Jensenfeggins3
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• My ability to catch the ball and being deceptively fast.
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• First thing I’m buying is my mom her dream boat, then investing the rest.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My enthusiasm
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Trevor Philio 6’3 240 OLB
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• In college everyone started calling me my snapchat name, Jfeg
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I got my degree in Business Management with an emphasis on finance and currently working on my MBA. My dream job would be a GM for an NFL organization or a very successful financial advisor.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Flying to Paris round trip first class for New Years.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• It would depend on the crowd! I would most likely When it Rains it Pours by Luke Combs
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Michael Evans Behling
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
Who is your favorite football team?
• New England Patriots
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• Extremely Competitive
What is your biggest fear?
• Not fulfilling my dreams
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keenan Allen
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• I love to joke around and dance during pregame just to get all of my jitters out! And I will always listen to dreams and nightmares as my last song before I go onto the field.
Do you have any hobbies?
• I’m always down to golf, and besides that, I really enjoy just hanging with friends.
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Delanie Walker! He runs great routes and has excellent hands!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My father easily, he played in the NFL for some years and now coaches collegiate football for 20 plus years.