- Name: Jabari Walters
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 190
- Position: WR
- College: Northwestern State
- Twitter: @_waltersj
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• The best restaurant in my hometown is Morrows
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
• The thing that will stick out is my blocking when I don’t have the ball and that I don’t take plays off
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• The first thing that I would do is give back to communities in my hometown
What has been your biggest failure?
• Not having the college career that I wanted
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I play unselfish
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Kaleb Fletcher
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• Most people call me JB
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• Social Science, after I’m done with football I want to go into social work and own my own gym and be a personal trainer
What is your coolest life moment?
• Graduating from Junior College
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Dreamchasers by Meek Mill
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Mike Epps
Who is your favorite football team?
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
• “If you’re looking at this that means you can’t guard me”
What is your biggest fear?
• Not accomplishing the personal goals that I have for myself
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davante Adams
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Get taped, eat the right pregame meal, listen to music and watch a little film, relax and take a mini nap
Do you have any hobbies?
• Listening to music, watching TV, writing poetry, workout
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Stefon Diggs
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My high school position coach Shawn Galmore. He believed in me and taught me to do certain things at the receiver that I didn’t even know I could do. He made me into the player that I am today. Also, my dad and my brothers, they all helped me become not only the player but the man that I am today and I could never thank them more for that
What motivates you to work hard?
• All the people who’ve doubted me in the past saying I was undersized or too small to play receiver, I took all that fuel and used it as motivation and trusted God’s plan for me and kept outworking everyone else. Just knowing that this is something that I really want to do with my life and actually make it to the next level. So I took it very seriously and took the time to focus on the little things that can make me better. I feel like if I do something every day that’ll make me a better player then that’s one step closer into making my dream come true
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Britt Reid is still a free man and we need to step in, A 5 year old girl could have permanent brain damage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/drink-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago