Tayvion Land was a four star defensive back and one of the highest defensive backs to land at Liberty in their history and he is now on an HBCU team.
After Liberty school President Jerry Falwell posted a photo on his twitter showing a photo of a man in a blackface and another in KKK garb, several players including another defensive back and a female basketball player entered their name in the transfer portal.
The tweet was directed toward Virginia Governor Ralph Northam which was found in the governor’s medical school yearbook. At the end of the day it cost Liberty to lose solid defensive backs.
Well, yesterday Land chose his new school.
Tayvion Land chose Norfolk State! That is a huge signing for the HBCU school. It will be interesting to see if his teammate Kei’Trel Clark follows him to the HBCU!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Indianapolis Colts have Six players in for a workout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/indian… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NDrXo8Uge6
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Indianapolis Colts have a handful of players in for a workout nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/indian… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- The Cardinals have a few players in one is former Mizzou and Clemson QB Kelly Bryant. He will be distributing the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for August 13, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/701j4oqDuN
about 1 hour ago
- So since last night, we have reported quite a bit. We have reported all six players working out for the Colts, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago