- Name: Grady Bresnahan
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Position: WR
- College: Minnesota State University-Moorhead
- Twitter: @bresnahan_grady
How did you end up at MSU-Moorhead?
I felt out of high school that MSUM’s high-tempo offense would’ve been a very good fit for me. I also really enjoyed the way the coaches talked about the culture they were trying to build.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
I believe my teammates would say my best quality is my level of composure in high-pressure situations. Wanting to make the big play.
What kind of role do you see yourself in on the team? What scheme and/or position suits your skill set?
High-tempo offenses that like to give their players chances to make big plays would be the best scheme for my skill set.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
Gunner Olszewski from Bemidji State
Which one of your teammates impresses you the most?
Jordan Magnuson is an interior D-lineman for us. He’s also a wrestler in college and is the toughest dude I’ve ever met.
What is something that you are most proud of? What would you say is your biggest achievement?
My sophomore season when the team went 8-3 and made the Mineral Water Bowl. We lost a lot of talent from the year before and nobody gave us much of a shot to win many games.
Describe one of the most memorable plays of your collegiate career.
I believe my most memorable plays of college was when I had 3 touchdown receptions in the first half of a game on a sprained ankle that was bothering me all season. I didn’t play in the 2nd half because of my injury.
If you didn’t play football, what other sport would you play?
Baseball. In high school baseball was my best sport.
What was your major/minor? Other than football, what would be your dream job?
Finance is my major. I think a sales job would be interesting.
What have you been working on in the off-season?
Getting heavier/stronger to become more durable.
Do you have a favorite athlete or professional team? Is there a player that you model your game after?
I really enjoy watching Julian Edelman and Allen Iverson highlights before football games to get me fired up. I love the way they compete.
What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies? Do you have any secret talents?
I really enjoy just spending time with my teammates and family.
Why do you play football?
I play football for the brotherhood and camaraderie. It’s truly special how a sport can bring a group of guys from completely different backgrounds together.
Who or what motivates you the most?
The competition is what motivates and drives me. I hate losing much more than I enjoy winning. I’ve always felt that in anything you do, if you are going to play you should expect to win.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Najee Harris Scouting Report | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect | Alabama RB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/najee-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: NFL agents talk about the misconceptions of being an agent, and how try… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago