• Name: Félix Garand-Gauthier
• Height: 6’2
• Weight: 225
• Position: FB
• College: U Laval
• Twitter: @garandgauthier
What is the best restaurant in your hometown city?
• La Boucherie Halal, great meal the day before a game.
When breaking down your film what will stick out?
If you won the lotto, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
• Hand out money for my family.
What has been your biggest failure?
• When we lost the final at my last year in CEGEP
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Work ethic
Who is the hardest working teammate on your team?
• Jordan Duprey, never missed a training in 4 years in Laval. He always say yes for some extra work.
Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
• HP, my coach Mathieu Bertrand called me “like dat” once and it stuck.
What is your degree in, if you do not make it as a football player, what is your dream job?
• I am finishing my Bac-Multi in administration, communication and management. Sports in général is my passion, my dream job would be To work in a major sports organization.
What is your coolest life moment?
• Vanier Cup 2018, when the fireworks went on at the end of the game.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
• Saskatchewan, from Les Trois Accord. Classic
If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who are you picking?
• Johnny Deep
Who is your favorite football team?
• San Francisco 49ers. The combo FB/TE is beautiful to watch
Check out NFL Draft Diamonds 2021 Small School Rankings
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
What is your biggest fear?
• Deep waters
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Russell Wilson
Take us through game day, How do you prepare?
• Good breakfast, my game day playlist. I also like to play with a soccer ball on the field and stretch couple hours before the game.
Do you have any hobbies?
• Fishing and Outdoors
If you had to compare yourself to someone in the NFL, who would that be?
• Kyle Juszczyk. We have the same style of play, I love To watch film of the 49ers offense.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Both of my parents.They always pushed us To play sports and to exceed in all aspects of our lives.
What motivates you to work hard ?
• Passion for football.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Texans trade DE J.J. Watt to the Steelers for WR JuJu Smith Schuster and a pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Rams trade TE Gerald Everett to the Patriots for a 5th round pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 7 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2HqW9f1
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Bills send a 4th round pick to the Chargers for DE Melvin Ingram… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago